Explore Portpatrick & Galloway...Your getway to The Highlands.
Standing on the Galloway cliff tops in 9 acres of grounds the Portpatrick apartments enjoy a spectacular location above the quaint and beautiful fishing village of Portpatrick. There is a choice of three apartments all facing over the harbour. The village is just a short walk down the cliff steps where there are great pubs, a lovely beach and gift shops to explore.
The apartments form part of the Portpatrick Hotel and as such have their own 9-hole pitch and putt course and adjacent is the highly-rated Dunskey Golf course offering golf packages and discounted gree fees. Portpatrick is a haven for lovers of the great outdoors and sports. Bird watching and fishing are also popular passtimes and many visitors enjoy an early evening stroll in the small and friendly village.
For the more serious ramblers, Portpatrick is the hub for many great Scottish walks. From the relatively easy walk to the 16th century ruins of Dunskey castle, to the 212 mile long Southern Upland way from Portpatrick to the East coast and innumerable options in between; there are walks for people of all ages and abilities to enjoy from our doorstep.
- Comfortable and well-appointed self catering apartments overlooking Portpatrick harbour
- Fantastic location just a short walk downhill to the village of Portpatrick
- Full use of the facilities available at The Portpatrick Hotel
- Family friendly apartments sleeping up to 6 people**
- Use of Hotel Pitch and Putt golf course for a small fee
- Unique setting with magnificent views